This is a series of prompts that you can respond to through gifs, edits, graphics, fanfiction, meta, fanvideos, or any other way you feel inspired to.
Tag all of the things you make with #bonnie stan club and/or with #bscpromptsPrompt #1: March 9-10
Bonnie + favorite quote(s)Prompt #2: March 11-12
Bonnie + favorite outfit(s)Prompt #3: March 13-14
Bonnie + favorite happy/cute moment(s)Prompt #4: March 15-16
Bonnie + favorite badass moment(s)Prompt #5: March 17-18
Bonnie + favorite song/poem/quote that reminds you of herBonus Prompt
Bonnie + your favorite thing about her
Have fun! And remember to tag everything you make with #bonnie stan club and/or with #bscprompts
Here’s the entire list of nationalities on the missing plane.
China: 153, including 1 infant
USA: 4, including 1 infant
New Zealand: 2
so awful, hoping for the best though
Prayers I really hope everyone is ok.
Omg. Yes, many prayers.
Preview pictures of Noel Fisher and Cameron Monaghan in Shameless 4x10 “Liver, I Hardly Know Her”
Lol i had this even if i don’t live in an english speaking country.
oh my god, my whole childhood in a post
most of my childhood.
Wait, do americans and english have a shared childhood?
Childhood memories. I had an obsession with Polly Pockets and gel pens with black paper ^_^
Nah, humans are more like
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them